Mary Altier is available for assignments anywhere in the world.
Contact her at 831- 684-1340 (Voice and FAX) or by email: email@example.com
Photo Subject Matter
• Indigenous People (Families, Children, Aged)
• Environmental Portraiture
• People Doing Physical Labor
• Women Performing Non-traditional Roles
• Traditional Costume
• Ceremonies, Rituals, and Festivals (Religious and Cultural)
• Archaeological Sites
• Agriculture, All Stages (Especially Subsistence)
• Food Products, Growing and in Markets
• Vernacular and Other Architecture
• National Parks and Preserves
• Endangered Regions and Cultures
Selective Travel Coverage
Australia's East Coast: From Port Douglas to Sydney and its surroundings:
Cairns, Mareeba, Palm Cove, Charter's Towers, Arlie Beach, Magnetic Island, Whitsunday Islands, Hervey Bay , Fraser Island,
Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Byron Bay, Noosa, Hunter Valley, Blue Mountains.
Laos: Tribal people near Chinese border: Akha, Thai Dam, etc.
Vientianne, Luang Prabang, Luang Namtha, Muang Xai (Udonxai), Nong Khiaw, Pak Ou Caves, Champasak, Plain of Jars, Mekong
River, Don Khon (Island in the Mekong).
Papua New Guinea: Tribal gathering (Sing Sing) at Mt. Hagan,
Ambua (the highlands), coastal Madang, and Tari, on a tributary of the Sepik River. Tribal people in many cultural contexts: Huli
Wigmen, Mudmen, and more.
Spain: Seville, Cordoba, Grenada, Malaga, White Towns, Rhonda, Arcos de la Frontera.
Sri Lanka: Colombo, Galle, Kandy, Polonnaruwa.
Archaeological sites: Cultural Triangle and more.
Tunisia: Tunis, Cap Bon, Carthage, Dugga, El Jem, Hammamet, Nabeul,
Sidi Bou Said, Sousse, people in native costume, archaeological sites.
Western China: Tibetan Horse festivals in Yushu and Litang, Xining, Serxu, Dege, Danba, Emeishan, Chengdu, Dali, Lijiang, Lugu Lake (Mosu and other Tribal people,) Gyalthang.